Communication is crucial to any successful community. In the Gaiscioch Family there are several forms of communication that we use. This allows us to be able to interact with each other on a frequent basis and keep in touch even while we're away from the game or a computer.
- Please be respectful and remember "Blades Out, Not In."
- Keep chat clean at all times. We do not want to be the reason a toddler decides to start using foul language. We want to try to avoid those unconformable conversations with angry parents at all costs. This is a 24/7 community and we will be respectful and courteous to our global family.
- No TROLLING, insults, racist jokes or racial slurs, adult conversation, politics, religion, talk of illegal activities (We do have lot of law enforcement in our family...), or snoring (yes that means you Gypsy!). Pretty much if you think it will start an argument please don't say it. We want to keep guild chat, Discord, and mails on a friendly and welcoming manor to all walks of life and backgrounds.
Any violation of these rules and we will be forced to give you a warning, and if it happens again we'll either remove you from that method of communication or revoke your membership. We take keeping our family, "Family Friendly" seriously and want to ensure that parents can play with their children without them developing new vocabularies. In Discord we do provide a handful of rooms for mature audiences only however these are not to be used to be disrespectful or dishonorable. They are there in case a member knows they cant control their mouth or has had too much to drink one night.
Discord Cloud Based Voice Solution
Discord is a new cloud based voice communication application available now on PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux currently in testing. Discord also allows for direct join and listen through web browsers to provide us for a no-download required voice communication platform for leading public community events. This allows for minimal wait time to get people connected to our server.
- Go to http://gsch.info/voice
- Register an Account
- Download and Install the Application for Mac, Windows, iOS, or Android
- Double click on the "Gaiscioch" Logo.
The tavern is the central hub of all information. Everything is discussed here before it is distributed widely. Some topics are hidden from public view, others are hidden from view of members of a certain rank. The Tavern is designed to be the meeting spot and planning stage for most of our activities in the family. If your looking to get into a group for some fun activities the Tavern should be the first place you look.
All active members of the Gaiscioch Family can be accessed through the mail icon on your top bar after you log into the website. The Gaiscioch Message Center or Gaiscioch Mail for short is designed to provide users with quick notifications, announcements, personal messages and update them on the status of their crafting orders. You will only be able to send mail to users who have logged into the Gaiscioch site over the past 30 days. This is a very useful way of getting in touch with people who are away from their computer as this is accessible from their mobile phones and tablets.
In Game Guild Chat
This is the hotbed of in game communication. This at times might get a bit crazy so please practice patience. If you ask a question and nobody answers try asking it again. A lot of times in games people are busy and don't have time to see the chat scroll by at such speed. It is recommended that all members create a separate chat window for Guild and Tuatha chat to simplify their chat windows and avoid the waterfall of endless chat that usually overruns their normal chat window..
Information for members of the Gaiscioch & Tuatha.