Our team of writers is getting pretty thin for the magazine and we could use a few more enthusiastic people who can kick out an article every 3 months on their lunch break. This is a very very very small commitment that only requires the time it takes to eat a sandwich. You don't have to be good at writing as we have a team of editors that can make you sound like a pro. Spelling, wlel hcek my rlea splleling is jaceked. These guys do that too :P.
What we need:
- Beat Reporters - I give story you hunt and report
- Freelancers - Write about whatever you want.
- Game Jockeys - Write about the games you're currently playing. Guides, Reviews, Previews etc.
What you get:
- Eligibility for Discounts or Press Passes at conventions
- Exclusive opportunities to meet and chat with key developers
- A Gaiscioch.com email forwarding address
- Name in the credits - Become the next world renown gaming journalist!
If we want our magazine to continue to thrive we are going to need some help. We're at 1/4 the team we began with and have a huge following. We want to keep the content coming and make it awesome. I'm just looking for a few people willing to donate a lunch break to help our cause. :)