The Gaiscíoch Family
• Based off Irish folklore.
• Founded in 2001 as a social gaming community focused on community building.
• Designed to unify, and encourage memory making & relationship building.
• Focused Approach targeting no more than 2 games at a time.
• Exists only in fantasy genre games.
• Play an active part in communities and real world charities.
• Provide an epic experience for all within our gaming realm.
The Gaiscíoch Legend
• They came from Falias, Findias, Gorias, and Murias.
• They were chosen by the Tuatha Dé Danann.
• Their duty was the proection of the people of Éire .
• They fought along side the Tuatha Dé Danann as protectors.
• They protected the Fir Bolg even when they considered them enemies.
• Their honor, integrity, respect, and fellowship was unmatched.
• Legend shared with me by my family as a child.
• Founded november 11th 2001 in Dark Age of Camelot.
• The dark age of Gaiscíoch 2006 - 2008
• Reborn in Warhammer Online in 2008
• Public community events gained media attention.
• Membership grew to over 700 members.
• Migrated to rift in 2011 and began developer relationship building.
• The death of a man and the birth of a Legend.
• Gaiscíoch follows Oldroars dream to Guild Wars 2 in 2012
• To create a fun and enjoyable experience for our server communities.
• Focused on making memories and building relationships.
• Host large scale public community events open to all
• Be an inclusive source of entertainment.
• Do that which others deem impossible or worthless.
• Be a friend for the people who are left out, overlooked, and discarded.
• Act with honor, integrity, respect, and fellowship.
• Play an active role in the community in game and out.
• Support local charities in helping children get the most out of life.
• Must be able to build developer relations
• Must be fantasy based (Swords, Bows, Staves).
• Must have siege warfare & epic raids.
• Must be able to host large scale public community adventures (100+ People).
• Possess a rich story, innovative crafting, and vast explorable terrain.
• Must allow large guilds (1000+ People)
• Must have 250 people interested before open beta to consider.
• Will not expand into more than 2 games at a time. Preferably 1 at a time.
• Games are evaluated on a 250+ line item criteria which is provided to the developer during development. Scores above 65% are considered potentials.
• Gaiscíoch has supported children's charities since 2011.
• We reward players for participating in charity events.
• We have placed in the Top 25 Contributors Worldwide since 2011 during the Extra Life Event.
• We have sent more than 800 stuffed animals to various charities around the United States.
• We are committed to giving children a chance to share epic adventures of their own.