Posted On: 11/16/2016 at 11:35 AM
I'm excited to both introduce and announce the forming of the Public Community Events Planning Committee (PCEPC). Like our magazine team this activity group will help plan and organize our major public community events. We're planning on hitting 2017 in a big way with the return of two of our most successful Public Community Events of all time.
If you would like to take part in this committee please type "+rank PCE" in the #access-requests channel in Discord. That will unlock the PCE channel.
The Telara Saga - Season 3 - Thursdays @ 6PM PT Starting Feb 2nd
For years Telara has enjoyed a time for peace between the Guardians and Defiants. Their assault on the planar dimensions has lead them to the doorstep of a new frontier. In Season 3 of the Telara Saga the mighty warriors of Gaiscioch will call on their friends and allies to assault the planar dimensions. This 10-Week Public Community Event is set to launch on Thursday, February 2nd 2017 at 6PM PT. The tentative schedule is as follows.
Great Tyrian Adventure - Season 4 - Thursdays @ 6PM PT Starting May 4th
In the 4th season of the Great Tyrian Adventure the Gaiscioch rally the troops against the rise of the elder dragons. In this 10 week battle they face off with some of the largest titans in the game taking on the armies of the mighty dragons.
Part One: The Rise of the Elder Dragons
- 5/4: Week 1: The Battle of Ice - Svanir Shaman Chief
- 5/11: Week 2: The Battle of Fire - Fire Elemental, The Megadestroyer, Ember Bay
- 5/18: Week 3: The Battle of Earth - Modniir Ulgoth, Silverwastes, Mordrem Vinewrath
- 5/25: Week 4: The Battle of Water - Admiral Taidha Covington, Tequatl
- 6/8: Week 5: The Battle of Death - Shadow Behemoth, Shatterer, Bloodstone Fen
- 6/15: Week 6: The Battle of Life - The Great Jungle Wurm, Evolved Jungle Wurm, Dragonstand
- 6/22: Week 7: TBA
- 6/29: Week 8: TBA
- 7/13: Week 9: TBA
- 7/20: Week 10: TBA
"It's not the loot and accolades you walk away with,
it’s the memories and friendships that you cherish forever."